Big News at 403bwise 📰❗️
July 4, 2019
Welcome to the redesigned 403bwise. It’s not just our look that has been updated. Thanks to the generous support of Tim Ranzetta, co-founder of Next Gen Personal Finance, 403bwise has become a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. 403bwise.com is now officially 403bwise.org. Despite the two letter change, our mission remains the same as it was on that March day in 2000 that we launched: Education and Advocacy. Only now, I am able to work on this mission full time.
We invite teachers and others to join us as we seek to fix the broken K-12 403(b). There are numerous ways to get involved.
- Join our new 403bwise Facebook Group
- Sign up to post to our Discussion Board
- Listen (and subscribe) to our "Teach and Retire Rich" podcast
- Subscribe to our free BWISE ALERT eNewsletter
- Share your Teacher Story
- Have me speak at your school
- Become a 403(b)wise Super Advocate
- Contact us with ideas on we can reach and help even more teachers
There are two podcasts on the change: NGPF Podcast: Dan Otter and Scott Dauenhauer discuss launch of 403bwise.org with Tim Ranzetta; and in episode 71: BIG News of the Teach and Retire Rich Podcast.
In the meantime, all of the old 403bwise.com content is available via this archive link.