Big News at 403bwise
July 4, 2019
Welcome to the redesigned 403bwise. It’s not just our look that has been updated. Thanks to the generous support of Tim Ranzetta, founder of Next Gen Personal Finance, 403bwise has become a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. 403bwise.com is now officially 403bwise.org. Despite the two letter change, our mission remains the same as it was on that March day in 2000 that we launched: Education and Advoacy. Only now, I am able to work on this mission full time.
We invite teachers and others to join us as we seek to fix the broken K-12 403(b). There are numerous ways to get involved.
- Join our new 403bwise Facebook Group
- Sign up to post to our Discussion Board
- Listen (and subscribe) to our "Teach and Retire Rich" podcast
- Subscribe to our free BWISE ALERT eNewsletter
- Share your Teacher Story
- Have me speak at your school
- Become a 403(b)wise Super Advocate
- Contact us with ideas on we can reach and help even more teachers
In the meantime, all of the old 403bwise.com content is available via this archive link.